1. 2. 3.
to your heart’s purpose
& more fun!
Listen Declare Affirm
“All great achievements require time.” ~Maya Angelou
Make time to listen until you hear.
Inner messages and authentic heartfelt desires will rise to the surface.
Listening nurtures a relationship between your inner and outer life.
Sit and listen intently and be aware of your feelings, sensations, and thoughts. Spend time at the wellspring of your heart. Quality listening and reflecting will put you in touch with your feelings and what you most desire in your life.
Notice what begins to rise to your awareness when you listen. Write it down and highlight those that speak to you most.
Edit them into declarations; in positive present tense language; as if they are already fulfilled.
A short phrase or sentence, clearly and concisely expressed, remembered and repeated often, will bring about a positive change in your life.
- Repeat declaration statement often throughout the day.
- Pause several times during the day to take a breath and remember to declare and relax.
- Feel the alignment you are creating with the aspirations of your heart.
- Write and keep close to your heart as a reminder.
To use scroll in a Zigizen necklace: discern what needs to be written into your scroll and close to your heart. Write it on scroll and place in necklace. Change scroll when you need to refresh the message. See selection below.
“Translate your desires and priorities into specific and genuine commitments.” ~Richard Miller PhD
Contact us: Telephone: 937.598.9444 Email
“When your commitments to your life are always physically with you, they are not easily forgotten.”
“Your heart’s wisdom is your most reliable compass to happiness and fulfillment. Listen and let your heart’s desire be your north.Imagine how life would be when you are guided by your heart’s desire & purpose.” ~Rabbi Sigal
Ideas for using pendants with scrolls
- a wish or an inspiration to a friend. (Examples: Your career is taking off in the direction of your dreams. I believe in you. You can do it! I got your back.)
- a wish, an inspiration, or a mantra for yourself. (Examples: I am attracting the friends I desire. I am living my heart’s purpose. Om Nama Shivaya. Thy will be done.)
- a quality you want to cultivate in your life. (Examples: patience, peace, acceptance, health, well-being, clarity.)
- a vow or agreement written alone or together with another and kept in Sankalpas close to both your hearts. (Examples: commitment to a healthy diet, exercise, stop unhealthy behavior, staying positive, & avoiding negative self talk.)