MezuZEN: A Personal Western Wall
In Feng Shui, the art of arranging spaces to create harmonious living environments, circles inspire relaxation and are calming to the body and mind. They are associated with prosperity, wellbeing, and health.
Size about 3"-3.5" in diameter.
Click on the larger image to see enlarged images
Keeping scrolls with sacred and personal texts is an ancient tradition in many cultures. MezuZEN combines the circle and the scroll; symbolically uniting feminine and masculine as well as universal and particular.
Each creation is handmade with care in the US using ecologically and socially responsible materials and methods. The wood is individually turned and shaped through several steps, which are followed by several steps of polishing and finishing.
Because each piece of wood is unique, no two will look exactly the same. As a result you can expect variations in each MezuZEN.
QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED
1. Choose one of the following texts:
Lord’s Prayer / Sh’ma (Hebrew)
Gayatri Mantra (sanskrit) / Serenity Prayer / Psalm of Protection
2. Write your personal message in addition to traditional texts, on the parchment provided with affirmations and intentions to inspire you, or write a wish for a friend.
3. Enscroll into glass tube and affix on wall or doorway at home or office with a small screw (provided.)
4. Live well. When the commitments to your life are always physically present, they are not easily forgotten.
5. Write new intentions & affirmations when you are moved. It is easy to take out scroll and replace with a new one.
Each MezuZEN comes in a gift box & includes (shown above):
- Parchment paper scroll with your choice of text in a glass tube and stopper
- Parchment paper scroll to inscribe your personal intentions and wishes
- Card and screw
Shipping: Always $4.95, no matter how much you buy (so fill up your cart)! Ships in 2 days
Contact us if you would like:
- Consultation to mentor you in listening to your heart.
- Information about Sankalpa Retreats.
MezuZEN is trademarked and Patented.